1. Who Collects and Process Your Data?
iBetMedia UAB is the owner and operator of the casinopieslots.com website. iBetMedia UAB is a company incorporated in the jurisdiction of Lithuania, with the company registration number 302711890, address Dubysos str. 14-14, Raseiniai city, 60147.
2. Information We Collect
We collect different information types, which can be separated into two categories.
- ‘Information You Provide to Us’ is information you send us when you submit any User Submissions, User Generated Content, or contact us.
- ‘Information Regarding Your Use of Casinopieslots.com,’ which we collect when you use the website.
Information you provide to us:
- Your name (as you provide it to us)
- Your email address (if you send us an email)
- Your social media handles (if you contact us through a social media platform)
- Any other personal information you choose to submit
- The content you choose to submit
Information regarding your use of casinopieslots.com:
- IP address
- Location information
- Usage of the website
3. How We Use Your Data
The data we collect is used to give you the best possible experience while using our website. We only collect and process any of your personal data when we are satisfied that you have given your consent for us to collect such data and/or when it’s needed to protect our genuine business interests.
User data we collect may be used for us to:
- Communicate with you if you choose to initiate contact.
- Send newsletters or other marketing material if you have agreed to receive such communication from us.
- Improve and target our marketing efforts toward your user segment.
- Analyze user behavior and interactions to improve our website and services.
- Exercise our legal obligations or rights.
4. Who We Share Your Data With
We will never share your data with any third-party company other than the ones listed below. These companies help us manage our website and other aspects of our business. If you would like to read their Privacy Policies, we have added a link to them for your convenience.
5. International Transfers
Additionally, we may sometimes share the personal data we have collected from you with law enforcement agencies outside of the European Union. No personal information will be shared, with law enforcement agencies or other entities, before we have ensured the validity of such a request.
6. Direct Marketing
In the event that you have subscribed to our newsletter or any other marketing material we use for direct marketing, the personal data we have collected from you may be used to target such marketing or to ensure that it is relevant to you.
We will not send any direct marketing to any user who has not actively subscribed to this service. If you have subscribed and wish to unsubscribe, you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in our marketing material or contacting us.
The marketing material we send our users may include promotions for casinos and casino games, poker, sports betting, or other gambling services.
7. How Long We Keep Your Data
We may have to keep some of the data we collect for a certain period of time to comply with our tax, legal, or accounting obligations.
Other data will be deleted or removed when it is no longer needed for our business purposes. In the event that we delete or remove your personal data from our record, we will ensure that this is done securely.
You may also request that we delete or remove the data we have collected from you. See Section 8 below for more information.
8. Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You can ask us to edit any personal data we have collected from you. Note that we will have to verify the new information you provide us before any edits to your data can be made.
By request from you, we can erase your data if the following conditions are met:
- It is no longer needed for the business reasons for which it was collected.
- You no longer agree to us collecting and storing your data.
- The data has been processed unlawfully.
- It is needed to comply with legal reasons.
We can only delete or remove your personal data if we are not obligated to keep it for legal reasons or for us to defend any pending legal claims.
Furthermore, you have the right to access your data. By request, we will provide a copy of the information we have collected from you. You may also request that we move, copy or transfer your data to any third party.
10. General Provisions